Lowe’s is known for its great customer service, which helps customers feel safe and comfortable when shopping in person or online. At Lowe’s, we want you to be happy with your purchase. That’s why we offer a return policy on the products. In this article, Queryreview team is going to explain what Lowe’s return policy is for appliances.
Does Lowe’s Have Return Policy – What Is Lowe’s Return Policy For Appliances?
Lowe’s has a pretty generous return policy for major appliances. If you’re not happy with the appliance, you can get your money back within 30 days of purchase.
Lowe’s also offers a one-year service warranty for most major appliances (they don’t offer one for mattresses or portable air conditioners, though), so if something goes wrong with your appliance during that period, they’ll fix it or replace it at no cost to you.
Lowe’s has a generous return policy for appliances, and the retailer even offers a lifetime warranty on many of its items. If you’re dissatisfied with an appliance purchase, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or an exchange. You can also return an appliance within a year of purchase if it breaks down after 30 days of use.
Lowe’s will accept returns made within 30 days of purchase for items that are defective or damaged due to improper installation. The retailer also accepts returns made within 30 days for unopened appliances if you decide you no longer want them.
How Can I Return Something Bought At Lowe’s?
If you want to return something you bought at Lowe’s, you should know that the store has a few different policies depending on what you’re returning.
Lowe’s only allows its customers to return items that were purchased within 30 days of purchase (unless the item was defective). If you want to return an item outside of this time window, then you’ll need to speak with a manager who will determine whether or not they will accept your request for a refund or exchange.
If the item is defective and has been used, then Lowe’s will offer a refund or exchange without any questions asked! It’s important to remember that all returns must be accompanied by your receipt. The Lowe’s return policy for appliances is simple, but it can be a bit confusing to navigate if you’re not sure what to expect.
If you’ve purchased an appliance from Lowe’s and need to make a return, follow these steps:
- Make sure the item is eligible for return. You must return items in their original packaging, unopened and unused. If the item has been used or opened (even if only partially), it is not eligible for return. If it’s damaged or defective, that doesn’t matter—you still need to bring it back.
- Get your receipt ready. You’ll need to know the date of purchase so you can get the correct amount credited back onto your credit card when making your return; ask an associate if necessary. And keep in mind that Lowe’s will only accept returns within 30 days from the date of purchase (or 30 days from delivery).
- Go online or call customer service (1-888-542-4448). You’ll need to make sure you have your order number ready; this will help them verify which order you’re referring to and how much money needs to be refunded onto your credit card account. The process usually takes less than five minutes!
What Is Lowe’s Exceptions To The Return Policy?
Lowe’s has a policy called “Lowe’s Exceptions to the Return Policy.” These are things that are not covered by Lowe’s return policy:
Items purchased in store must be returned to the same store within 30 days of purchase or pickup. This includes online purchases that were picked up in store.
- Items damaged by you or someone in your household. For example, if you drop a hammer on your new table and break it, you will not be able to return it.
- Items that have been installed or utilized. For example, if you install cabinets into your home and then decide they’re not what you really wanted and want to return them, Lowe’s will not allow this because they’ve already been put into use.
- Special order items or custom/made-to-order items (for example, furniture). If these items were special ordered by the store or made specifically for your home by a third party (such as furniture), there is no guarantee that the same product will be available again when you go back for another purchase.
Does Lowe’s Give Returns For Items Bought Online?
Lowe’s gives returns for items bought online. The item must be in its original packaging, with all the parts and instructions. If you bought something that requires assembly, you must have all the parts and instructions. You also need to include your receipt or the packing slip if you no longer have one.
The return period is 30 days from the date of purchase. The item must be unused and in its original condition with all parts and instructions included; otherwise, it may not be accepted as a return. For more information about Lowe’s return policies, visit their website.
Can I Return An Item Bought In Sale And Now Want To Return It?
You can return items that were purchased in the sale and are now wanting to be returned. The return policy is as follows:
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. If you are returning an item that was purchased during a sale, it will be subject to a restocking fee equal to 15% of its value. To avoid this fee, please check your item immediately upon receipt and contact us within 72 hours if there is any damage or defect. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form and may be subject to inspection before processing.
FAQ’s About What Is Lowe’s Return Policy
Refunds typically take up to two weeks to process. We’ll send you a confirmation e-mail when your refund has been processed.
Yes, absolutely! Bring in your items and we’ll give you store credit for the lowest price we can find them for online (within 5 days).
We’re sorry, but we don’t give cash refunds at this time. However, if you’d like another product instead of cash back for your return, just let us know and we’ll be happy to help you find something else that works for you!
Any product purchased at any Lowe’s store can be returned to any Lowe’s store. If you bought your product online, please call Customer Service at 1-800-445-6937 for further assistance.
When returning an item, please bring the receipt with you so we can process your refund quickly and efficiently.
If you’ve lost your receipt, don’t worry! You can still take advantage of this great policy. Just bring your item back to the store and tell them what happened—they’ll help get everything set up for you!
Yes! You can exchange items from one brand to another in-store, as long as the item is still within the 30-day return window and meets all other requirements for an exchange.