Uber Eats is a food delivery service where you can order anything from anywhere. You can order from local restaurants, fast food chains and even grocery stores. As with every Uber service, you have to sign up for an account before using the app or website.
You can cancel your Uber Eats Pass subscription by following these steps:
Visit https://ubereats-pass.uber.com/settings/cancel-my-pass/. Please note that this page may not be available in all countries where Uber Eats is available. If you don’t see this page when logged into your account, please contact customer support via phone or email at [email protected]
In the “Cancel My Pass” section, enter your.
How Can You Cancel Uber Eats Pass?
Uber Eats Pass is a subscription service for food delivery, which gives you unlimited deliveries for a fixed monthly price.
If you’re not satisfied with the service, you can cancel the subscription at any time. Here’s how:
- Open the Uber app and tap on “Payment” in the menu.
- Tap “Subscriptions” and select “Manage Subscriptions.”
- Find Uber Eats Pass and tap on “Cancel.”
What Happens If I Don’t Cancel My Uber Eats Pass Before It Expires?
If you don’t cancel your Uber Eats pass before it expires, the following will happen:
- You’ll have to pay for each order you place through Uber Eats.
- When your Uber Eats pass expires, any remaining credit will be automatically redeemed and added to your account.
- If there are no credits left on your account, you’ll need to pay for your next Uber Eats order in full.
What Happens If I Cancel My Uber Eats Pass Before The End Of The Month?
The Uber Eats Pass is a monthly subscription that gives you unlimited food from local restaurants. However, there are some drawbacks to the service. If you cancel before the end of the month, you’ll lose any remaining credits.If you cancel at any point during the month and have used less than 10% of your monthly credits, you will receive a full refund of your remaining credits plus an additional $5 credit added to your account. If you’ve used more than 10% of your monthly credits, then you’ll only receive a partial refund and no additional credit will be added to your account.
If you cancel after using more than 10% of your monthly credits, then Uber will refund 80% of the cost of the remaining orders in your account plus an additional $4 credit added to your account for each order that hasn’t been delivered yet or given a refund for.
How Do I Cancel My Uber Eats Pass Subscription?
To cancel your Uber Eats Pass subscription, follow these steps:
- Open the Uber app and tap on the menu icon in the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Payment.
- Tap on Add Promo/Gift Code, then select your payment method.
- Enter your email address and password to log in to your account and select the “Order History” option from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to find an entry for Uber Eats Pass Purchase and tap on it to view details about your order history with Uber Eats Pass.
- Tap Cancel next to the appropriate order to cancel your subscription, then confirm you’d like to cancel by tapping Yes, Cancel My Subscription (if applicable).