Chick fil A is a chain of fast food restaurants that specializes in chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, and milkshakes. They have locations all over the United States, and they’re known for their delicious food at reasonable prices.
The holiday season is one of the busiest times of the year for Chick fil A, so they close early on Christmas Eve. Keep reading to find out what time it closes on Christmas Eve!
What Time Does Chick Fil A Close On Christmas Eve?
Chick-fil-A is a well-known restaurant that is open on Christmas Eve. Many people visit this restaurant on Christmas Eve because it is one of the few restaurants that are open on that day. Chick-fil-A has several locations in the United States, but only about half of the locations are open on Christmas Eve. If you want to find out when your local Chick-fil-A will be open, read on.
The first thing you need to know is whether or not your local Chick-fil-A is even open on Christmas Eve. There are several ways to find this information:
1) Check online at https://www.chickfila.com/locations/. You can use this website to search for any location in your area and see if it has an opening time listed on its page or not; if it does not have an opening time listed, then the store will be closed on Christmas Eve;
2) Call your local Chick-fil-A and ask them whether or not they will be open or closed on this day; if they do not answer their phone during business hours then they probably won’t be open either.
Can I order Chick Fil A online on Christmas Eve?
You can absolutely order Chick Fil A online on Christmas Eve.
For a limited time, you can also get a free chicken sandwich when you place an online order and show the store when you pick up your food. This offer is good for pickup at any of the more than 2,000 locations nationwide through Christmas Day.
The offer is valid for orders placed via Chick-fil-A’s website or mobile app between now and December 25th, 2019.
When does Chick Fil A open on Christmas Day?
Chick Fil A is open on Christmas Day from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., but that’s not the only time you can visit this location:
Monday, Dec. 24: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 25: Closed
Wednesday, Dec. 26: 7 a.m.-6 p.m
Chick Fil A’s Christmas Eve menu is the best way to celebrate the holiday season with your friends and family. Whether you’re in the mood for some delicious spicy chicken nuggets or you want a tasty milk shake, Chick Fil A has got you covered.
The menu includes:
- Spicy Chicken Nuggets
- Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
- Classic Grilled Chicken Sandwich with Cheese, Bacon, or Sausage
- Waffle Potato Fries
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie Milkshake
How much do Chick Fil A sandwiches cost on Christmas Eve, and what are they?
Chick Fil A sandwiches cost from $4.50 to $9 on Christmas Eve, depending on the type of sandwich you get.
The Chick Fil A menu for Christmas Eve consists of:
- The Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwich—$4.50
- The Chick-fil-A Chicken Deluxe Sandwich—$5.95 (comes with waffle fries)
- The Chick-fil-A Chicken Nugget Sandwich—$3.45 (comes with waffle fries)
- The Chick-fil-A Chicken Salad Sandwich—$5.25 (comes with a side salad)
Chick Fil A has a seperate menu for Christmas Eve.
It includes the following items:
- Chick Fil A classic chicken sandwich, with a side of waffle fries and a drink
- Chick Fil A classic chicken sandwich, with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy and a drink
- A chicken breast dinner with macaroni and cheese, green beans, and a roll
- A 12-count box of chicken nuggets with waffle fries and a drink
How much does Chick Fil A cost on Christmas Day?
Chick Fil A is open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but there are some things you may want to consider before you head out to eat. The restaurant will be open from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm both days and all locations will be serving a limited menu. You can find out if your local Chick Fil A will be open by checking their website or calling ahead of time.
The price of your meal will depend on what you order, but expect to pay about $10-$20 for a full meal. If you’re looking for something quick and inexpensive, try ordering off their kids’ menu or just grabbing some chicken nuggets!