The amount of calories in your Footlong sandwich will vary depending on what you order at Subway restaurant. If we look at the nutritional information for one serving of turkey breast (6 inches), it has 340 calories. This is not including any condiments like mayo or cheese. The exact number of calories in each footlong sandwich will depend on how many ounces of meat you order from subway restaurant and how much meat they put on the footlong sandwich. For example, if you order an extra meatball from subway with mayo and cheese sauce, it will have around 500 calories.
If we compare this to other fast food restaurants like McDonald’s or Wendy’s, Subway restaurants has fewer calories per serving than both of those restaurants do. For example, a Big Mac from McDonald’s has 530 calories while a Baconator from Wendy’s has 690 calories! This means that subway restaurant is definitely the healthier option when compared to other chains such as McDonald.
How Many Calories in a Subway Footlong?
The Subway Footlong has a lot of calories, but you can make it a little healthier by opting for lower-calorie options like turkey breast or chicken.
You can also order a 6″ sub instead of a footlong, which will reduce the number of calories by about 100 from subway restaurant. If you love to eat at Subway restaurant, we recommend sticking to these options so you don’t overdo it on food! Footlong sandwiches are a great option for a quick lunch or dinner, but they can be high in calories if you’re not careful.
The footlong contains all the ingredients of a typical Subway sandwich, including meat, cheese, vegetables, sauces and breads. The calorie count for the sandwich is based on one serving size at Subway restaurants.
What are the healthiest food options at Subway restaurant?
The Subway restaurant offers several health-conscious options, including popular sandwiches, salads, and wraps. Salads are a great choice at Subway restaurant because they offer fresh produce that can help you stay full longer than other options like sandwiches or wraps. They also provide plenty of vitamins and minerals that your body needs every day.
Sandwiches and wraps are also good choices at Subway restaurant because they contain lean protein (like chicken breast or tuna), which helps keep you feeling full longer than other foods like bread alone does!
There are some great healthy food options at Subway restaurant, but they’re not always easy to find.
If you’re trying to eat healthy, look for these popular sandwiches:
- The Veggie Delite: a sub with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers and green peppers from subway restaurant.
- The Cold Cut Combo: a sub with ham and turkey breast meat from subway restaurant.
- The 6″ Black Forest Ham: a sandwich with turkey breast meat and black forest ham from subway restaurant.
These are all good choices because they’re made with fresh vegetables! If you want to add cheese or other toppings like mayo or mustard, that’s fine too—just make sure you don’t go overboard on them so it doesn’t ruin your meal’s nutritional value!
What nutritional facts should I be concerned about with a footlong?
Calories, carbs and protein are the most important nutritional facts to consider when choosing a sandwich.
- The first thing you should do is check how many calories the sandwich has. Most footlongs add up to around 700-800 calories, which is a lot for lunch!
- Next, check out how many carbs it has. Most footlongs have about 40-60 grams of carbs, which is about half of what a person should eat in a day. If you have diabetes or another medical condition that limits your carb intake, this may be too high for you.
- Finally, look at the amount of protein in the footlong. Some footlongs have more than 30 grams of protein while others have less than 20 grams of protein per sandwich.
These numbers can help give you an idea of whether or not this particular sandwich is right for your needs. Remember: healthy eating means looking at all aspects of food—not just one!
What is the calorie count for a Subway Footlong Sandwich?
A Footlong Sandwich has around 1,150 calories at subway restaurant. This is more than half of the recommended daily intake for women and around 70% of the daily intake for men.
The sandwich contains a variety of ingredients that all contribute to the calorie count:
- Bread: A 6″ Subway Italian herb & cheese bread roll has about 270 calories.
- Meat: A footlong Italian BMT has about 500 calories, with 85% coming from fat (mostly saturated).
- Cheese: A footlong Italian BMT comes with about 100 calories worth of cheese.
- Condiments: A footlong Italian BMT comes with about 70 calories worth of mayonnaise and mustard, which have both been shown to be high in sodium and fat content.
A footlong sub with double meat, cheese and mayo contains about 1,100 calories. A six-inch sub with double meat, cheese and mayo contains about 850 calories.